Friday, December 12, 2008

Focus Institute Series

I know the series thing is so cliche, but I'm not smart enough* to try to think of a more clever title, so just deal with it...

I can honestly say, by far and away, my experience at Focus on the Family Institute (FFI) was the most transformational 3 1/2 months of my life as a Christian. However, I have a hard time conveying that experience. I realize when I do talk about my experience at FFI, and I do it a lot**, most people just give me this blank "deer in headlights" stare back. So I figured I would write a short synopsis (in series form) on my experiences while living in CO Springs and taking classes at FFI. Hopefully, through stories and pictures, everyone will have a slightly better idea of why I deeply love Colorado, FFI, and the people I met there.

*by not smart enough I mean too lazy to think of/look up a synonym
**This means an inordinate amount (like Steve Conn talking about Taylor University or Cubs fans talking about this year being 'the year')

1 comment:

Mrs. Pease said...

Eric Gingerich! I miss you! I was just following links to people's blogs and landed on your page! It reminded me of your sense of humor and the ability to make people laugh so easily! It really made me realize how much you are missed! I hope you are doing well. Let me know what you're up to and such! Take care! :) Caroline