Saturday, January 3, 2009

FFI Series Preface

This video is a great overview of the program. It's a bit cheesy at the beginning and seems to be so brief for the depth it tries to convey, but it might help to show the intentionality and how awesome the program is.

It's interesting to watch this video after being there because I literally experienced the things that these students are talking about. What blew me away immediately upon arrival was that everyone knew my name and my story. It was incredible. At one point in the clip, the president, Dr. Del Tackett mentions that the "Institute defies description." I realize that is exactly what I am trying to do with this series, but figured I'd at least give it a shot. I think the video is a great way to start this series as it really sets the tone for what the Institute is all about. Enjoy.


No comments: