Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Free Stuff!

Here's the deal, you search the internet using swagbucks.com and you earn 'swagbucks'. As you accumulate these 'swagbucks' you are capable of winning cool prizes (i.e. my favorite, an amazon.com gift card).

All you have to do is sign up by clicking here, and the rest is just searching the internet for whatever it is you search for.

The sight is run by google and ask.com, so the result lists are fairly good, in terms of landing good websites for your search topic. Anyway, IT'S ALL FREE, you just have to create an account. Do it if you want, or not... I just figured y'all would like to get free stuff for doing what you do anyway. Might be hard to believe, but tell that to the Ravi Zacharias book I'm about to buy.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Did I see you and Huntington University tonight at dinner? I wasn't sure if it was you so I didn't say anything. I was there visiting Kindra Wright. Just wondering...I'm not a stalker. :) Dina C.