Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm officially in the MAHE cohort

I don't even know what this means, but I was repeatedly called a member of a cohort today and I repeatedly felt like I was a member of a massive crime ring.

Apparently, in this case, it's a good thing because I'm now an official member of the MAHE (M.A. in Higher Education) program at Taylor University and, in the process, am starting yet another adventure in my life.  After learning that the program director and his partners in crime (colleagues) aren't out to destroy my life for 2 years, I became very excited to get this baby rolling.

My classmates and I spent the day getting to know the faculty, the second-year program "cohort", and each other.  It was exciting to get a peek into the lives of the people that I will be pretty intimately connected with 20 months from today.

So I'm taking the plunge into somewhat of the unknown, but it's not one of fear, but rather one of excited anticipation and expectation.  I feel that God has called me to and prepared me for this program and I've been very affirmed in that.  I'm excited to see what He has for me here.  Let the "fun" begin.

2 comments:

Veldman Photo said...

It's good to see you in the blogging world... I miss you and now I can feel like I'm connected again.

-Chachi

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric! Look who found your blog :) Congrats on getting in Taylor. That's awesome!

Take care!