Saturday, July 18, 2009

Late Nights

There have only been a few nights where I have gone to bed before 1. That has been for numerous reasons, but I've found that most of my relationships here have been built during these late hours. Tonight is no exception. I just got done hanging out with my co-RD and one of our RAs, who also happens to be on night duty tonight. We thought it would be appropriate to eat some ice cream while relaxing and talking at the front desk. I feel like all I do here is eat (have I mentioned this before). What's funny is as I'm typing this, Vesia just brought me some traditional bread with this yogurt/cream/cottage cheese on it*. It literally never stops.

Veslava a.k.a. Vesia, Inga, one of our RAs, and I enjoying some carmel ice cream.

*It sounds disgusting, but people kill over this stuff... and now I understand why.

1 comment:

Brant Bullard said...

dude. you're looking great pal! keep this good stuff coming...