Monday, July 13, 2009

Utter Exhaustion

I literally don't remember ever being this drained. It's so far beyond tired, I can't believe I can keep my eyes open to write this. All that to say, I LOVE THIS PLACE! Unfortunately, I haven't had time to sit down and write some of what I've been learning, but hopefully I will have some time in the next few days. Until then check out the Summer Language Institute (SLI) blog for a brief glance at some of the programming, etc. that I've been doing. There isn't much substance to the written portions of the blog, but it is an easy way to communicate with students, so we use it to summarize an event with pictures and advertise for upcoming res life stuff. Peace and Love to all.

1 comment:

Brant Bullard said...

Outstanding! I can read it now. Thinking about you and praying for you. Stay rested.